I love the way you bite your lips , I love you so much .
I love the way you look at me , I love the way you smile ,
I love the way you're shy somethimes , Every once and a while .
I love it when you look at me , When i'm not looking at you ,
You think i do not realize it , But really .. i do !
I love the way you cuddle , I love the way you sleep ,
I love the way you rub your neck , when you are thinking so deep .
I love all of you ,
Your nose , your lips , your hair , your feet .
I will never stop loving you , you are so amazingly sweet .
I love that i love you , I have loved from the very start ,
I LOVE ALL OF YOU ,
I now hand you the key to my heart .

